- As a .Net Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects;
- Develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
- You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Act as the lead technical consultant on product development and implementations, responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the solution
- Guide, recommend and lead the development team through the project
- Effectively work with internal IT teams to help establish the necessary infrastructure for the platform appropriate for business volumes
- Participate in Project planning and Estimation
- Prepare the architectural document artefacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 8+ years of experience working with .NET applications.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies (SCRUM) and service oriented architecture.